1. We will serve for a maximum of 90 minutes from your required serve time.
2. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of your booking, the remaining 50% is to be paid no later than 7 days prior to the event.
3. Final numbers are to be given no later than 7 days before the event.
4. Any hog roast surplus at the end of the event is yours, you will however need to supply trays and containers for any surplus you would like to take home with you. Jurassic Hog Roast will not be held responsible for the surplus food after the event has ended.
5. Access to an electricity point must be provided on the day of the event.
6. Customers must plan and allow for a 3x3 gazebo to be erected, sometimes we will site visit prior to the event to see where is the most appropriate place to place the Hog Roast.
7. Parking spaces must be accessible for Jurassic Hog Roast for the parking of our vehicle and trailer.
8. We will arrive at your event 6-10 hours prior to serve time. We will remain on site whilst the Hog Roast is cooking, it will never be left unattended.
9. In the unlikely event that we will not arrive in time due to traffic we will telephone ahead to inform you.
10. In the unlikely event that a power failure or emergency occurs and in turn affects the Hog Roast, we will do our upmost to ensure your event goes ahead, however we cannot be held responsible for events which our outside of our control.
Sonny – 07919915241
Kerry – 07551266028
Landline – 01305 852914
Email: - firstname.lastname@example.org